Sunday 22 February 2009

I almost locked

Myself out of our apartment. Cold after a late night walk I realize the horror of thinking that my keys are resting safely within my coat pocket. But as soon as I think this, five minutes walking distance from my front door... The knowledge that they are instead resting treacherously upon my desk next to my computer dawns on me.

Oh the horror the horror of in the next second realizing that I do not have my cell phone on me.

But I am incredibly lucky, at the same time I reach the front gate someone else that I do not know is opening the door. I slip inside, get through the front door and am pleased to see that no one bothered to lock the apartment door.

Perhaps my Karma is picking up, I don't know. Maybe the concept of reversed Karma could be applied here: I have had a mountain of shit dumped on me lately and I really can not think even in my most vile state self disapprobation that I deserve some things. So perhaps some small strokes of luck are due to me to balance the universe out else it implode. Oh the beauty of solipsistic delusions.

No comments: