Sunday 13 April 2008

Restless Sundays

The weekend is over and the show must go on. Another week is starting, a week that's pretty much a blank slate so far. Nothing planned, but it is a safe bet that it will contain working, going to the gym and groaning over high food prices.

Come to think of it, my life from the point where I stand seems much like living in limbo. I have no immediate goals, no very serious concerns no strong wants or needs. I look at the path before me and find myself feeling more than a little indifferent. I need to find some creative outlet but I fail to find activities that manage to excite me.
Which is why, I realize, I have been working myself so hard in the gym for the past few weeks. It is an outlet for a lot of bottled up energy and frustration. It too seems slightly the oxymoron that I'm frustrated over not having anything to get emotional (e.g. feeling frustration) about!

Anyhow, I've managed to write a blog entry for the night. It does not hold much content in it's short length I will have to admit. The plan is to try and become a habitual blogger so that when something worth writing about does stumble into my life I won't be to lazy to sit down and write it down. Clever, am I not?

Goodnight.

No comments: