Saturday 15 September 2007

It's time to get this show on the road.

So i registered a blog back when I was still reeling from having completed the IB program. In accordance with the frame of mind I was in a couple of months back (depression, boredom et infinitus, physical spongy-ness etc) this blog fell into the same category in terms of priority as all other projects I may have contemplated at the time.
Priority: Zero/Null/'Go and hide in the closet you stupid project' are a couple of labels appropriate for any activity back during the summer months which would involve even a modest level of craftiness on my part.

If this blog indeed does have any prospective readers I suppose that such would be people that already know me, at least to some extent. And I'm sure you've all heard my incessant nagging about having had nothing to do all summer (and no money to do nothing with). Knowing that some of you think of me as a nagging bitch I'm henceforth discontinuing this particular line of bitching on my part: I've decided not to speak another word about the worthless summer of 2007.

No comments: